jueves, 7 de abril de 2016

Activities I like and dislike doing alone, with my family or friends

The activities that i like are:

I like to read about the latest research on psychology , new experiments and discoveries, i like to practice psychology with the members of my family and friends, doing psychometric tests for them in my free time.






I like to cook also, i like preparing vegetarian food, healthy options like salads, deviled eggs, my favorite options are avocado, lettuce, carrots, cucumber and soy milk.





I like painting too, when i have free time, my daughter and i, paint abstract pictures, full of color that we love... 





Another of my favorite activities, that i enjoy is, going to the park with my little daughter and play under the sun, touch the sand, and run everywhere.











The activities what i dislike are, reading news about animal abuse, or discussing politics with followers of the ex-president Uribe... that is really draining...


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario