jueves, 7 de abril de 2016

¿What is my house like?

¿What is my house like?


My apartment is in Pasto, it's big and wonderful, My family and I, live in this fabulous apartment that is of solid old construction, it has a beautiful view from which you can see the big mall and the Pan Americana central road,


I love and feel very relaxed in my lovely and quiet apartment.
I am lucky to live in this apartment with my family. we have 3 bathrooms all with the common utilities, one of them is where we keep my daughter’s toothbrush, where we brush our teeth three times a day. We also have 3 bedrooms one of them is for my daughter where my office is also located the others are for me and my husband, where we enjoy many hours of entertainment and family time. We also have an office, this is for my husband who works from home. The living room and kitchen are separated by a colored glass swinging door that's very nice, full of light and clean. My husband has plants in windows and a little pine tree in the entrance. I don't have a garden or a yard, but if I need sun, I can go up and out on the roof terrace where I am free to enjoy the view with sunshine and fresh air.
Thanks for reading.

That is my living room, we have big furniture  and there are my paintings too

This is my kitchen it's full of light, here i have what I need to cook breakfast and
lunch for my hungry husband
 That is my dining room, it is where, we enjoy  lunch every day with my dear family

 That is my office, where I enjoy the view that helps my concentration while working in my homework.
this is our bathroom, the little red stool is for my daughter to stand on when brushing her teeth.
My little Daughter is 3 years old, that is her bedroom, which is full of toys and her computer which she spend hours in front of learning her abc's and so much more.


Finally this is our bedroom where we spend time watching movies, the bed is so comfortable for sleeping and more.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario