jueves, 7 de abril de 2016

My daily routine

my daily routine

 
I wake up at 7:30 am every morning.

I have a cup of coffee and make breakfast,





 for my husband and my daughter, i usually make eggs and chocolate for them,



I like read the wall in my Facebook page while I have breakfast. My daughter Jade like to have a shower after they have breakfast but I like to have a shower before I get dressed.
My husband works his projects, and I have my daily homework.
i prepare daily for my career, i work in my workshops for professional practice and my complementary studies like criminal psychology or psycho graphology.




After I have finished my work at home, I go to the kitchen to cook dinner. In my house I usually make sandwich or a light plate. The family eat dinner together at 7:30pm.
After dinner I make sure that my daughter do their homework, and then I chill out on the sofa and watch TV series from Internet.
On Internet I usually watch the X Files. My husband usually likes to tell me to watch the Simpsons, or movies.
My daughter pick up the toys  before she goes to bed and I tell she to go to the bathroom too.



If I am sick I have to take my medication, but then I get into my pajamas and set the alarm so I wake up in the morning.
The last things I do is lock the door, turn off the lights, and go to bed.    


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario